8/23/2008

Sweet New Site(s)



I was referred by a super sweet Gal - Layla of Dollface Design, to check out a new up and coming online marketplace: LOLLISHOPS that has what they call a "frou frou" friendly atmosphere.
LolliShops is a juried, online selling venue for talented artists, collectors of vintage and art supply vendors

It's juried, so that they can keep the site in line with a vision, and looks very promising and delicious! Really, it looks like cupcakes and frosting all over. In reading throughout the blog, it seems they have about 400 vendors already lined up for the grand opening ( tba, it seems) It already includes many of my fave vendors, so can't wait to see what happens next.

I am excited to see a place where romantic, elegant, whimsy, vintage, and sweet are the main focus. I applied myself to be a part of the fun, but either way, I wish them lots of luck on their adventure!

Oh, and please, check out Doll Face's shop, her prints are beyond Fab, I have one in my studio right now!

I am thinking that I may start a new weekly feature, based on this post, themed with a "too sweet to eat" kinda feel. Kicking titles around, but will have no shortage of Vintage Inspired, well inspirations to share. Check back soon, as I intend to fully get this Blog up and running again with posts very often and many more pictures and features.

I am in my studio full time and gearing up for shows like mad. I am working on Domino Cuffs with lots of vintage findings, handbags, new cameo style tote bags, trash to treasures, and plenty of top secret stuff. All sweet, all fab, and all keeping me up waaaaaaaay past bed time.

I will be back, soon, and I hope you join me. WIP's and new projects up next.

xo Jennifer

2 comments:

dollface design said...

could you be any more amazing??? well could you! i think not! :D thank you for mentioning me and including a pic of mine on your deliciously lovely blog, i appreciate it to bits! and i'm glad you checked out lollishops, sounds good, right? it was great to see you tonight, had fun, need to hang out again soon my fine feathered friend!

xoxo
layla

Tammy said...

If you need any designers for your blog on your, "too sweet to eat" post, I would love to volunteer :)Thanks, tammy
www.milkandcookeez.com & lollishops & etsy