9/16/2008

Happy Birthday Dear Fruitcake!


Well, almost. I am totally cheating, as its not really until Saturday,but what's a few days..really.
I decided that no one knows what I like better than me. And, I like Jewelry. A lot. Especially super unique stuff. So, instead of sneaking down to the fridge for the last piece of ricotta pizza, I am treating my self to a very low fat treat. I wanted to share my new necklace I just bought, cause I was in need of a present. ......as if one neeeeeds a present. LOL.

Isn't she COOL? I think so, its by Maid of Clay on Etsy.

I used to buy myself a pair of shoes every year on my Birthday, a small tradition. I sorta let it go a year or two ago...Does anyone else have any Birthday Traditions they do or used to? Does anyone else get themselves a little gifty? hmmmmmm? Fess up!
I think its fun to have a little secret thing to engage in.

Anyway, Peace and Love and Fruity Goodness to all you fellow VIRGOS!!!!

No comments: