11/18/2008

Custom Nishi from Wunderkind!


Custom Nishi
Originally uploaded by Wunderkind Inc.

This is my new fave seller on Etsy, I am ( nicely) ordering you to go see the most adorable Spool Dolls and other sweet things from Alex of Wunderkind Inc.

You might have to poke through her sold items and definitely her Flickr for a super cute and happy few moments of doll love. I never would have thought of doing this, and I agree with her - they are fun to look at and useful.

This one is for me and it's going in my red living room. I am pretty sure I am going to have to buy her some friends to tell secrets to and gossip about what goes on around the house. We have a vinyl toy collection, but they might snub her at first. She will charm them over...
I just know it.

Just when you think you have seen it all on Etsy, you get pleasantly surprised with a not only a wonderful item, but a Fabulous seller. Alex and I emailed a bunch of times, and it was fun meeting her.

So, enough about me and new Spool Doll, go check her out and get one for yourself, they are all pretty different! ( she post new ones to Flickr before she updates the shop!)

Happy Christmas Shopping - Handmade for the Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love you for this! This is by far the sweetest feature anyone has done for Wunderkind.....your so witty...and awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ahem, I swear I'm not illiterate. I meant "you're"...not "your".

Hey, I'm tired! :)