11/21/2008

What a nice surprise.




A very wonderful and sweet other Jennifer of Jennifer Ladd on Etsy(www.jenniferladd.etsy.com)
nominated me ( somehow?) for an Etsy gift Guide spot today. Its under stocking stuffers, its the little birdie buds I love so much! Please visit her shop, she makes adorable baby slippers, and adult accessories with simply gorgeous fabric choices. Bold, colorful and sure to make any taste happy.

Are not these so cute you want to wear them yourself?


***Be on the look out for more block print designs from Fruitcake soon! Happy Friday.
Don't Forget Flea Market Friday below! I was in a goofy double post mood today!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yes!! I doo want a pair of those for my freezing toesies! Too cute!!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!