11/12/2006

New project...Sniffle in Style!

Aaaaaacchoooo! These will NOT be added to my Etsy site, but taken to craft shows and for little giftys instead. I am using up all sorts of bits of vinatge fabrics and trims to make these cute little tissue holders. My first thought was that they were a bit silly, but they are sooooo fun to make. ( uh, cause thier easy, I may be crafty gal extrroidinare,but I am kinda lazy at heart,ha!)
I am trying to make lots of color combos and keep thier price to a nice low little item. I intend to get tissues all ready to go with them.
Bonus! yay!


I am going to run a little Happy Holidays Contest. Email me your name, ( fruitcakedesigns@ charter.net) and on December 8th, I will pick a name ( out of ye old traditional hat) to send one to.( I will email the winner for thier address) A small piece of happy fruitcakey goodness to get in the mail. Joy!

No comments: