3/11/2007

Yo Yo Madness???




Today was a very lazy Sunday. I did do housework,but not as much sewing as I should have. I managed to get this flower done, cause I have it in my head to make the images for website icons myself.
It's made of a really soft recycled sweater that go t washed and shrank by accident. sigh!

We did sneek out and see 300 , and I got a yummy starbucks mocha, so that was the cherry on the lazy day sundae. I would say that I really liked the colorization and the battle scenes were well choreographed. Even though it was almost 2 hours, you sorta felt like they could have given you abit more in some way? But, I kinda gave up dissecting movies, the nice escape into a fantasy for a few hours is good enough for me. Plus, we saw a kick ass trailer for the new Quinten T. movie, I am emailing our movie date couple right now!

I was going to have my awesome illustrator husband do the drawings for the icons, but it takes forever since I am not a paying client. ha ha! I have to play with the website myself and it takes alot of time and I never seem to be quite satisfied with how its going. The fantasy is still having enough funds to just hand it over to a web genius and have them make me the prettiest little site you ever did see. One can dream....

So, for now, I got better lighting, and photoshop installed. Lets see how much magic I can make on my own.
The most important part is making the goodies......off I go to make more flowers. hi ho hi ho......

PS. I am going to try and start posting works in progress in my flickr photos, if ya wanna visit me there too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty flower!

Dawn Wilson said...

Love the new "topper" so retro