3/15/2007

Better Pics will get me everywhere....


I have know for a while that I am many things, but a photographer not being one of them. I am at peace with this and have decided that my lovelies can be used to barter better skills. ( I would love to discuss bringing back more bartering into this century but thats a blog of a different color) I have asked my dear friend Kim to please please take better pics and photo shop them into fabulousness. Thankfully she likes my stuff and said yes. yay! I promise, I will learn myself, but for now I have bribed the right person.

As far as doing craft shows, it pays to have really good images of your work. I have interviewed seasoned vets and they say that they have gotten into shows, and better sales because of good photos. I believe in this now. Even the top Etsy sellers have vouched for this on forums. You can see the difference in their whole presentation. So, this year I vow to get better pics, cuter product cards, and sweeter packaging. I am going all out. Join me in the crafty madness....won't you?

PS> This Bag is "Prudence", she is filled with detail and in my Etsy shop. She would love to welcome in Spring with you!

No comments: