3/17/2007

Inspiration and getting your craft on...

I was sewing up a storm for a new project ( not to be revealed yet!) when the husband wanted to get out of the house and go to the book store. I had to be bribed with a coffee of course.... It is nice to sit int he big comfy chairs and read the books and not have to buy them. I checked out the new Craftivity, and this book by by Sally Jean Alexander. I was not all that in love with the first, but the second one was very inspiring. It probably only highly appeals to those who love vintagey ephemera and such, and that would be me! Maybe it was just the quiet mood the recent snowstorm instilled.

I immediately went home and dug out my findings tins and made this pretty little thing for myself. I should get things I make once in a while, right?


No comments: