4/24/2007

New Crafty...New Cuffs!


Vintage Wallpaper Craft ONE:

Okay, so I haven't been posting my own crafts, bad fruitcake. I have been making them though, I assure you. I don't feel like my pictures ever do me justice, but I try.

I recently found more vintage wallpaper in my attic stash ( its a magic stash, ha ha) and have decided on number of projects for them. The first one is more domino cuffs, cause they are so adorable! The paper is from the fifties ( maybe more?) and looks like it was meant for a child's room. I have made a dozen so far. They take more time than they look like - you have to find a good spot to cut,paste and varnish on....but, they were fun! Some have animals, some have just flowers.

***I am putting a few in the
ETSY shop today, probably about 6 or so. I have to say though, they do better in person, because people ( okay women) like to play with them! I promise they are as comfy as they are cute. You should see how many end up in my room!

Limited Edition, and will be going to shows with me, get em while their fresh!

2 comments:

BellaColle said...

I love 'em, found you on the etsy blog roll call thread. I will be checking back with you...LUV it!!

Fweetieb said...

I get compliments on the cuffs you made me ALL the time!

I'll be back for Holiday gifts!