10/25/2008

Fat Birdies For the Holidays!

New update tot he Etsy shop today, I have baked up some fresh stuffed birdies! I have had this stash of block printing supplies for a long time and finally got around to playing with them. I carved up a nice round birdie, and a vintage deer motif ( from a 1930's stencil book that was my great grandmothers!) and will have those soon too.

I experimented with printing on faux velvet and cotton. Cotton made nicer prints, but I am not giving up on exploring more fabrics!

You can buy one birdie, or three at a discounted price! ( How nice!)
If you would like custom colors or fabrics, I am open to the idea, just contact me.

Happy Holidays, a mite bit early!
Ho Ho Hee hee, its off to Fat Birdie land for me!

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Those are sooo freakin cute!!!