11/01/2008

Holiday Shopping...On your Mark, Get set....


I am a busy little bee, in my studio most of the time these days making sweet goodies for upcoming shows. I will be in Pittsburgh next week at the Handmade Arcade, sharing space with my good buddy Ursula and Olive, and of course had to make something new. Besides the cuffs,necklaces, snifflers, and birdie ornaments, I have whipped up these pretty little felted rose pins.

I keep a stash of wool sweaters that I felted around, for making crafts for gifts or when inspiration strikes. I acquired a big bag of vintage green stem pins, and finally found a great flower idea for them! They are in my Etsy shop as well.

BLOG SPECIAL: If you mention in notes to seller that you saw them here and buy one, I will give you free shipping!



Also, today marks the launch of THE VINTAGE INDIE HOLIDAY MARKET! ( of which I am a sub sponsor in the accessories category!) I am offering a special deal for Vintage Indie readers, and there are lots of other great sellers you may not know about, so check it out!

It really is time to start shopping, scary, I know.

Love on ya for the weekend - Fruitcake!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you are busy!! Good luck on your shows!!

BTW, I'm happy to award you the Scholastic Scribbler Award! Check out my post for details! http://alamodestuff.blogspot.com/2008/11/back-in-saddle.html

Blackjack Strategies said...

So will not go.