10/01/2008

Vintage Findings Mixes, and Contest



I have decided to branch out with my Studio Stashes and Supplies, as my buying sprees tend to overflow my own studio at times. I have been a busy bee posting new Domino Cuffs this week and thought it would be fun to make up a few supply bags and a new idea- Domino Cuff Kits you can make yourself!

Right now, I have just put the pre-drilled dominoes, cord and some black Czech glass beads in there, with a cute little "cheat sheet" of ideas to help you make them similar to what mine are like. What do you think? Should I make them bigger, with bead choice colors and papers? Include some findings or vintage dictionary sheets for collaging? hmmm, it would make a cute stocking stuffer....

Okay, now I am goofing off, so time to get the apple crisp out of the oven and head over to catch the second to last Project Runway. (Go away Kenley already!)

If your out there, readers and your reading this...I will give away ONE Domino Cuff kit, with bead choice colors to anyone who visits my Etsy shop, then comes back here and leaves me a comment! The winner will be chosen at random,Monday October 13th. Good Luck- if your out there!

3 comments:

ursulaandolive said...

Yeah, can I play? I could use some cool vintage flower parts and pieces! :)

I checked out your shop and like your stargate key keeper cuff (though I can't say that 5 times fast)!

ursulaandolive said...

Oh yes, while we're playing, you've been tagged!
http://ursula-and-olive.blogspot.com/

Henry said...

I love Bunny Gots Carrots! I love the idea of kits. Makes me feel creative. I need to get a couple of these for my pre-teen cousins, who are just getting into fashion. They'd love these!