11/15/2008

Saturday Surprise

I have a friend who wisely told me that if you get yourself out there on the internet, and participate with comments and posts, it will help get you noticed. While it is fun, and I have been greatly inspired and found new stuff to love ( and buy!) - it is nice when your surprised with a bit of the crafty bloggy love for yourself.

One of the more detailed craft blogs out there ( by detailed I mean lots of categories, authors and stuff to keep you busy for more than one cup of coffee) is Craft Gossip. They post tutorials, new finds and you could be spotted by one of the editors if you post in thier Flickr Pool - which I did. This is a site you will visit often, so make sure to bookmark it to your Craft Blog Folder, I know you have one. ( mine is outta control! But, I like it better then television)


Today they did a nifty Look What I Found on needlework projects and my Fat Birdie Block Printed Ornaments were in the delightful mix. Yay! I needed that little pick me up, Thanks You guys!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I learn about great new sites everyday. Thanks for introducing me to Craft Gossip.

I've heard it said that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to online networking through blogs, social sites, et al. It's true. I'm picking up more connections each day. It's really a small and wonderful world! Albeit time consuming and addicting.