1/05/2011

I welcome myself back.


I know that I have abandoned this Blog, but, I had a baby and did not do much else. Fiona Rose
is the new light and joy in which adds to my inspiration. I am sure she will make a guest appearance or two...( todddlers are pretty funny and I make her funny dresses, you'll want to see that...)
All is well here and with the new year, comes a new Fruitcake Designs. ( yay!)

There will be more Domino cuffs, and surprises this year in the Soft goods category! I can't wait to start bringing my sketches to life and share them with everyone. I also hope to give back to the amazing crafting online community and create my first tutorials this year.

Even though I am writing this post to myself, my goal is to not be alone here by the end of this year. I have missed being online, but really, my journey here is just beginning.

Time to sew, time to work harder and smarter, and now, its time for bed.

Ciao Bella's , I hope to meet new friends soon.


♥ Fruitcake ( jennifer )

No comments: