10/16/2008

FLEA MARKET FRIDAY!!!


It's my First Flea Market Friday with Vintage Indie! YAY!
I have created a whole new Blog, all ready to go that will be updated on Fridays only. I will be posting some of Fab Flea Finds ( rehabbed up) before they hit Etsy, some flea finds that are just neato, a few handmade items and CLEARANCE Crafts. The stuff that is leftover stock, good for studio supplies or stuff I didn't wish to sell elsewhere. Click the Lamb above to go there now!

When your done you can find the red box on the sidebar that will take you to LOTS of other particpating blogs for Flea Market Friday.



To Celebrate the beginning of Holiday sales, I am also offering readers of this Blog an ETSY SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING on your online purchases, Friday only. ( Sorry, but at this time it DOES NOT include the studio stash dishes or overseas. US residents only,please) You can convo me for an adjusted invoice or I can adjust the item before you buy it.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxox Queen Fruitcake

1 comment:

blessings said...

Your dominoes/cameo bracelet is darling. So glad you've joined us. Have a lovely weekend. Blessings... Polly